Cho-Pat Shin Splint Compression Sleeve applied gentle compression to your lower leg to alleviate the pain and discomfort associated with shin splints.
Cho-Pat Shin Splint Compression Sleeve stimulates circulation for pain reliefGentle compression is what medical doctors often prescribe to alleviate the pain and discomfort associated with shin splints. This compression sleeve slips on to support lower leg muscles and soft leg tissue while stimulating circulation. The enhanced circulation induces warmth, controlling fluid build-up.
Features & Benefits of Cho-Pat Shin Splint Compression Sleeve:
- Gentle compression supports lower leg muscles and soft leg tissue.
- This sleeve stimulates circulation to induce warmth and helps control fluid build-up.
- Two adjustable foam straps act as shock absorbers.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closures help to secure the splint.
Other Important Information About Cho-Pat Shin Splint Compression Sleeve:
- Material Content: elastin, nylon, foam straps.
- Care: Hand wash in warm water and mild detergent. Air dry. Keep the hook-and-loop fasteners free of lint and threads by affixing them in position on the splint when not in use and during cleaning.
- Made in USA.